Accounting & Tax:
- Accounting services - we assist in the design and implementation of accounting systems, capturing and recording of financial data and assisting clients with compliance with various requirements of the Companies Act.
- Management accounting - the art of up-to-date information on the status of a company, enabling management to make decisions about the day-to-day running of the business. We are able to assist in the preparation of yearend financial statements, preparation of reports to assist management, and monthly bookkeeping services;
- Taxation - we advise our clients on how to lawfully minimise their tax liabilities through efficient tax planning. We also submit tax returns, resolve tax problems, advise on tax implications and litigation matters and generally aid clients with their personal financial affairs. We also do Value Added Tax returns, and give tax opinions.
Company Secretarial Services
- We assist clients in complying with the Companies Act and the Close Corporations Act, that require that certain registration procedures be followed upon the registration of any new company or close corporation.
- We assist in Trust financial management services.We review company systems, financial statements and accounting principles while checking the accuracy of the company's financial records. We are responsible for issuing an opinion on whether or not annual financial statements fairly present a company's results and financial position. Other audits performed are Estate Agency Trust audits, Attorneys Trust audits, forensic audits and special purpose audits.
- The firm also has a wide range of body corporate clients, and has a division that is dedicated to servicing clients in that field.
- See information on Business and Management consulting.
Target market is the following:
- Small to medium-sized businesses, be they family-owned or not (incorporated or unincorporated);
- Bodies Corporate (their accounting, auditing and taxation needs);